Hallmark Aviation Services seeks to build a diverse team of highly motivated individuals to provide outstanding service to International Airline at La Guardia International Airport (LGA). We cater to a distinctive clientele.
What we offer.
- Excellent advancement opportunities
- Paid Training
- Dynamic Workplace
- Medical benefits (Full-Time Employees)
- Voluntary dental, vision, and a matching 401k plan
- Amazon Incentives and travel perks
- Flight Benefits
Are you excited yet? Fantastic! We are too. But we are just getting started.
You will also learn to perform the following functions throughout the course of your employment:
- Learn behind-the-scene workings of an international airport.
- You will rotate through check-in counter, lobby area, departure gate, customs, arrivals and other areas within the airport.
- Experience how to effectively navigate through various challenges and flight activities to ensure on-time performance.
- Enjoy the opportunity to professionally interact with high-profile passengers.
- Partner with port authorities, crew members, and airline personnel to ensure a safe and secure travel experience.
Our teams consist of happy and ambitious individuals who contribute to making a fun and friendly work environment. Does this sound like you?
- Eager to learn new skills
- Organized and logical thinker
- Make quick and rational decisions
- Problem Solving
- Ability to adapt quickly to unforeseen situations
- Effective communication skills and good listening skills
- Able to multi-task and carry out duties in a dynamic environment
- At least 18 years of age, high school graduate or G.E.D equivalent.
- Eligible to work in the United States
- English proficient, other languages are a plus.
- Computer savvy
Are you passionate about learning?
Paid training with our highly knowledgeable and top performing training department.
Equal Opportunity Employment
Hallmark Aviation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
If you’ve come this far, then take the next step towards elevating your skills and building your new career.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
About Hallmark Aviation
Hallmark has several key principles of success that drive our company culture. These principles keep us focused so that we consistently deliver “peace of mind” to you.
Hallmark Aviation Services – recognized as the emerging leader in above-the-wing ground handling services – takes pride in our rapid growth and success since our inception in 1989. We attribute our success to a steadfast commitment to our Clients, their Customers, our 2500+ Employees, and our Community. Our experienced management team – with over 100 years of combined service – is committed to upholding these guiding principles on which Hallmark Aviation Services was founded. These principles will guide us to even greater achievements in the coming years.
With our genuine passion for the airline industry, as well as our financial strength through our strategic partnerships with Swissport and QANTAS, we have an unbeatable formula for success – not solely for Hallmark, but our Clients.