Hallmark Aviation is seeking a professional Airline Account Manager for a prestigious International Airline. The Business Manager leads the airline operational and administrative processes while coordinating with the airline client/station manager to meet high quality standards.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS NEEDED:
- Proven LEADERSHIP abilities and ORGANIZATIONAL skills
- Excellent interpersonal, coaching and counseling skills
- Understand that staff development is a leader’s responsibility
- Self-driven focus on Customer and Client satisfaction
- Ability to excel under pressure of meeting extreme deadlines
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writingAccount
- Experienced in planning a roster and monitoring work schedules
- Able to solve daily problems and make quick decisions within the operation
- 5 Yrs Airline Experience preferred: Minimum 4 yrs Airline Supervisor Experience preferred
- Flexible and able to promote positive attitudes from subordinates
- Computer Software (Word & Excel), typing, and ticketing experience
- Able to work varied hours
SPECIFIC DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Provide hands-on supervision of the staff and delegate workload
- Provide direct customer relations support
- Ensure that account operates according to schedule and service level agreements
- Recruit, interview, and hire staff
- Oversee the long-term analysis of manpower needs, groom potential leaders
- Ensure cross training as well as provide new and refresher training for staff members
- Manage attendance records and ensure appropriate shift coverage
- Handle discipline and motivation issues
- Process promotion, demotion and termination paperwork
- Enforce safety, security, and grooming standards
- Administer performance reward programs
- Control the budget for labor costs and allocation
- PREVIOUS AIRLINE EXPERIENCE
- At least 18yrs old, with a High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- English proficient, other languages may be required
- Basic Math Skills: Adding, Subtracting, Division, and Multiplying
- Computer Literate
- Able to stand, bend, squat, reach, grasp and pick up items; occasional lifting up to 70lbs
- Reading & comprehension of reference materials, instructions, policies & procedures
- Valid US work authorization
- Professional demeanor and exceptional presentation
- Flexible schedule & availability
- Background Check, Fingerprinting required
- Drug Screen required on day of hire
- Must have flexible availability and reliable transportation
TBD (Depending on Experience) plus Flight Benefits, Parking, Medical & voluntary Dental/Vision/401K
Selected candidates will be required to attend and successfully complete management and airline product training
You must sign in to apply for this position.
About Hallmark Aviation
Hallmark has several key principles of success that drive our company culture. These principles keep us focused so that we consistently deliver “peace of mind” to you.
Hallmark Aviation Services – recognized as the emerging leader in above-the-wing ground handling services – takes pride in our rapid growth and success since our inception in 1989. We attribute our success to a steadfast commitment to our Clients, their Customers, our 2500+ Employees, and our Community. Our experienced management team – with over 100 years of combined service – is committed to upholding these guiding principles on which Hallmark Aviation Services was founded. These principles will guide us to even greater achievements in the coming years.
With our genuine passion for the airline industry, as well as our financial strength through our strategic partnerships with Swissport and QANTAS, we have an unbeatable formula for success – not solely for Hallmark, but our Clients.