We are looking for:
Experienced sales staff, brand ambassadors and liquor specialists to represent some of the most internationally acclaimed liquor brands.
For the candidate to be successful you will be service-orientated, enthusiastic, highly motivated, sales driven, well-groomed and will thrive in a fast-moving retail environment.
If this sounds like you and you enjoy working to targets and dream of belonging to an ultra-premium sales team we want to hear from you.
- Fluent in one or more of the following languages:
- Proficient English
- Passion for liquor and luxury brands
- Sales experience
- Strong communication skills
- People oriented, good listener and observer
- Pleasant personality, flexible, adaptable and patient
- Luxury grooming
- Outgoing & confident presence
- Positive & pro-active attitude
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Generate sales of the product and/ or brand
- Know and reach the sales targets
- Apply the appropriate selling method
- Use the catch sentences and brand language
- Perfect product knowledge in order to be able give the proper recommendation to the customer
- Systematically link sell products between segments and cross sell between axis and/ or brands
- Ensure that the products from the promotion are being sold
- Manage stock at all times
- Be reactive and report any out of stocks or other impactors to your role or the results of the campaign
- Complete any given reporting fully and within the given timeframe
- Establish a good relationship with the generic staff, BA’s and heads of liquor to motivate them into working as a team
- Respect and apply merchandising guidelines
- Reflect the correct brand image at all times & follow the set grooming requirements
- Attend and/ or complete any training provided
You must sign in to apply for this position.