We are looking for:
Experienced sales staff, brand ambassadors and fragrance specialists to represent some of the most internationally acclaimed luxury beauty and cosmetic brands.
For our team to be successful you will be service-orientated, enthusiastic, highly motivated, sales driven, well-groomed and will thrive in a fast-moving retail environment.
If this sounds like you and you enjoy working to targets and dream of belonging to an ultra-premium sales team we want to hear from you.
- Passion for cosmetics and fragrances
- Sales experience
- Fluent in one or more of the following languages:
- Proficient English
- Strong communication skills
- People oriented, good listener and observer
- Pleasant personality, flexible, adaptable and patient
- Luxury grooming
- Outgoing & confident presence
- Positive & pro-active attitude
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Generate sales of the product and/ or brand
- Know and reach the sales targets
- Apply the appropriate selling method
- Use the catch sentences and brand language
- Perfect product knowledge in order to be able give the proper recommendation to the customer
- Systematically link sell products between segments and cross sell between axis and/ or brands
- Ensure that the products from the promotion are being sold
- Manage stock at all times with the client Brand Ambassador (BA)/ store managers to avoid out of stocks (products, testers, gifts, POS material)
- Be reactive and report any out of stocks or other impactors to your role or the results of the campaign
- Complete any given reporting fully and within the given timeframe
- Establish a good relationship with the generic staff, BA’s and heads of perfumery to motivate them into working as a team
- Respect and apply merchandising guidelines
- Reflect the correct brand image at all times & follow the set grooming requirements
- Attend and/ or complete any training provided
You must sign in to apply for this position.