Aero Operating LLC is recruiting automotive Paint/Body technicians. Candidate must have a solid record of automotive Paint/Body repair with experience in heavy equipment preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Paint/Body Shop Technician’s responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Completes all body and fender repairs according to estimate and supplement as necessary.
- Advises Body Shop Manager if additional work is needed.
- Uses basic mathematical skills to solve simple equations for mixing chemicals.
- Operates all equipment in Body Shop in a safe and productive manner.
- Prepares vehicles for body repair work.
- Notifies management of any additional repairs needed.
- Maintains tools and equipment in a proper state of repair.
- Maintains and wears all required safety and health personal protective equipment, including respirator, in the manner recommended by the equipment manufacturer.
- Complies with all laws and regulations pertaining to paint, thinners, and other hazardous materials.
- Reports any deviations to management.
- Understands and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as the disposal of hazardous waste.
- Cooperates and assists other personnel in the repair and prepping of vehicles.
- Understands, keeps abreast of, and complies with federal, state, and local regulations that affect body shop operations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA regulations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- One to three years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certificates, licenses and registrations required: Must have a Valid Driver’s License
Other skills required:
- 2+ years Paint/Body shop experience.
- Effective communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a high performance, fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to adapt to and work effectively within a constantly changing environment.
- Excellent problem solving skills required.
- Working knowledge of shop equipment.
Physical Aspects/Work Environment:
- Frequently required to stand; walk; sit and talk; hear and see.
- Frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions (non-weather).
- Frequently works near moving mechanical parts.
- Frequently works in high, precarious places.
- Frequently exposed to outside weather conditions.
- Frequently exposed to extreme heat or cold (non-weather).
- While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include: close vision; distance vision; color vision; peripheral vision; depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
About Aero Snow Removal Corp.
Aero Snow Removal Corp., an affiliate of Dejana Industries, Inc.’s “family of companies” was incorporated in 1983 to service the exponential growth in Dejana’s commercial snow removal business and to begin its foray into the unique challenges of airport snow removal. In addition to airports, its customers now include container terminals, sports complexes and commercial sites. Its menu of services has expanded over the years to include: push and pile, snow melting, and material spreading such as salt, sand and de-icing agents.
Aero counts among its fleet equipment specially designed equipment manned by operators who are supervised by personnel who are experienced in all aspects of snow removal operations, supported by a team of mechanics.
Aero is on-call during snow season twenty-four hours a day/seven days a week. This focus translates to fewer delays and minimizes loss of revenue.